T-shirts with personality have often transmitted a message to people around. The message is in close connection with the wearer’s personality, lifestyle, or simply his mood on that specific day. Most of the times, the message is received immediately. This is true both for boys and girls. Anyone can distinguish a skater from a rocker or a nerd from a punker, the differences are huge. A simple t-shirt with a specific design is enough, and you are already part of a group. Although people say that girls are overly complicated, a simple t-shirt can help us decipher a little of their mystery. Here is a short list of most popular girls’ t-shirt design styles. What style are you into?
1. Cute style – Colorful designs are the primary choice for the girls who like the cute style. This is the most feminine style, characterized by pretty, funny, glamour elements.
Distinctive elements: many colors, bright, a lot of pink, animals, little monsters, babies, butterflies, kitties, ribbons, kawaii, Chinese stuff, etc.
Popular brands: Hello Kitty, Ed Hardy, Original Fake, Bape, Forever 21, Icecream, SuperFishal, etc.
2. Punk style – Also called pop punk style, because of its latest derivations and influences, and its sexier tendencies, the punk style characterizes girls with an attitude who want to make a statement through their clothes. Besides its rebellious meaning, punk fashion has become so cool lately, making many girls wear punk clothes without any connection with the punk beliefs and lifestyle.
Distinctive elements: white, black, pink and red colors, skeletons.
Popular brands: Bleeding Star, Skelanimals, Darkside, Tshirt Hell, SmartPunk, etc.
3. Goth style – This style has started as a fashion revolt against all the cute, disco, colored clothes and depicts a dark lifestyle.
Distinctive elements: black as main color, religious or occult themes, Victorian, morbid or eroticized elements, vampire stuff.
Popular brands: Spiral, Emily the strange, Blac Label, To die for, Sinful, Razamataz, Alchemy Hothic, Bioworld, etc.
4. Urban style – Also called gang or skate style, it is very popular amongst girls, although this style is predominant for boys’ fashion.
Distinctive elements: Urban fonts, skaters, graffiti, colorful designs.
Popular brands: DCMA, CTRL, Vans, Zero, Mystery, Bleeding Star, etc.
5. Creep style – This style is more specific to girls with a morbid affinity for horror stuff. This creep style is specific to many black metal bands which use as t-shirt designs for their albums apocalyptic imagery.
Distinctive elements: blood, zombies, scary creatures, horrible monsters, guts, carnage.
Popular brands: Creep street, Electric Zombie, Bleeding Star, Iron Fist, Sacred Clothier etc.