HEROTIME is a new fashion label and creative canvas of Lora Zombie, the young artist from Russia who has become a worldwide sensation in recent years. This new line will serve as a platform to bring her artistic vision and extraordinary creativity to new mediums of apparel and accessories.
A Kickstarter project has just been launched to fund this bold new undertaking by rewarding backers with the first few pieces of the HEROTIME collection, plus exclusive releases not available elsewhere. Rewards such as limited edition prints, gold jewelry, apparel, original art and even a custom mural range from $5 to $10,000.
You can see here the Kickstarter Project.
5 Things You Should Know About Lora Zombie
1) Lora Zombie is 24 years old and was born and raised in a small town in Russia. She is a self taught artist, has never had a traditional job and has been making a living with her art since she was 16.
2) Lora’s art has been featured in collaboration with The Sony/AMC Breaking Bad Art Show, The Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Art Show, Threadless, The Suicide Girls, Iron Fist plus an exciting collaboration with Los Angeles apparel brand The Hundreds that will be released in early 2015.
3) Speaking of Breaking Bad, actor Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) is a fan and avid collector of Lora Zombie’s work. Pete Wentz, Blake Lively and Avril Lavigne have also helped support her career.
4) She is a huge animal lover (animals are a common theme in her work) and recently donated all proceeds from a Live Painting event in Brooklyn, NY to a local rescue organization called Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue.
5) Lora currently has over 175,000 fans on Facebook and more than 60,000 followers on Instagram, with posts of her work regularly being viewed hundreds of thousands of times as they propagate through social media.
HEROTIME by Artist Lora Zombie