Guys, November is close, which means Movember is close too. It’s going to be a very pleasant month for the ladies. Also if you wish to engage in this fest, you should know that the french brand ELEVENPARIS has teamed up once again with the men’s health foundation, Movember.
Having created an exclusive print, a pattern that features barbershop essentials, the Movember T-shirt fits with the charity’s yearly campaign to grow a moustache in the name of men’s health. The print works as a reminder of what not to abuse during the month formerly known as November.
Raising awareness and funds for often ignored men’s health issues, as prostate or testicular cancer, depression and other mental issues, Movember Began in 2003 and has been growing ever since.
Show your support by picking up the ELEVENPARIS x Movember Tshirt from here. The Movember T-shirt is unisex, so ladies you can support the cause too.
But first let’s recap the rules:
1. One must beging the 1st of November with a clean shaven face
2. For the entire month of Movember, each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache
3. Don’t fake it. No beards, no goates, no fake moustaches.
4. Use the power of the moustache to create conversations about men’s health, and raise funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health.
5. Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman.
Enjoy the adventure!
ELEVENPARIS x Movember T-shirt